CANCER CARE NAVIGATION services
LET THE PROFESSIONALS GUIDE YOU
The complexities of cancer care treatment can be overwhelming for many patients and their families. That’s why, at Northeastern Oklahoma Cancer Institute, we help guide patients through the cancer care system, so they can focus on healing. We’re there for our patients every step of the way during the treatment process, helping them find the resources and support they need to keep moving forward. Our cancer care support services include:
- Scheduling medical appointments
- Arranging follow up care
- Helping to complete insurance forms
- Directing patients to local resources and support for issues such as transportation, support groups, wigs, etc.
- Helping patients to get their questions answered
- Helping patients to find more information on health care
Contact Northeastern Oklahoma Cancer Institute
If you have any questions about the cancer treatment process, or about our support services, just give us a call at 918-283-4078. Our professional staff will help you find the answers to your questions, and any other information that you need. You don’t have to go through this process alone.